- Senator-Doctor Bill Frist in Rwanda: June 2014
- Get your copy of The Mother & Child Project, a compilation featuring the voices of Melinda Gates, Kay Warren, Senator William H. Frist, M.D., Christine Caine and more.
- Belmont University Hosts Melinda Gates and Bill Frist Interview, Moderated by Scott Hamilton: July 2014
- Executive Director Jenny Dyer, PhD Visiting with First Lady Roman Tesfaye of Ethiopia on CSIS Congressional Delegation Trip
- HTHH Executive Director Jenny Eaton Dyer, PhD visits maternal health interventions with a CARE delegation in Guatemala
- Senator Bill Frist interviews Dr. Ian Crozier, who survived and treated Ebola in West Africa, at a HTHH and Siloam Family Health Center fundraiser
- Frist Global Health Leader Orville Bignall, MD in Georgetown, Guyana
- Frist Global Health Leader Beth O'Connell in Guatemala City working on malnutrition
- Laurent Lamothe, Former Prime Minister of Haiti, sits down with Senator-Doctor Bill Frist to talk about rebuilding Haiti.
- #Eritrea had the world's highest #maternalmortality rate. Now it's on track to reach the #maternalhealth #MDG http://t.co/69AoACpYq2 @undp April 28
- 2 political & health leaders sit down for a productive conversation: http://t.co/YxPWZSjRMl @bfrist @LaurentLamothe http://t.co/8PFxiMzQyL April 28
In the News
- A Conversation with Laurent Lamothe, Former Prime Minister of Haiti and Senator-Doctor Bill Frist, Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader: Belmont University
- Rachel Held Evans reads her essay from The Mother & Child Project
- The Mother & Child Project on ONE
- Issues of Faith: Mother and Child Project Part 2