- Senator-Doctor Bill Frist in Rwanda: June 2014
- Renowned author Rachel Held Evans is asking for donations for mothers and children in lieu of baby gifts.
- The story of Manabundi and her daughter, Kevine (now grown), who appear on the cover of "The Mother and Child Project."
- Get your copy of The Mother & Child Project, a compilation featuring the voices of Melinda Gates, Kay Warren, Senator William H. Frist, M.D., Christine Caine and more.
- Belmont University Hosts Melinda Gates and Bill Frist Interview, Moderated by Scott Hamilton: July 2014
- Frist Global Health Leader Marcos Lopez performs emergent trauma surgery in Kenya
- HTHH Executive Director Jenny Eaton Dyer, PhD visits maternal health interventions with a CARE delegation in Guatemala
- Senator Bill Frist interviews Dr. Ian Crozier, who survived and treated Ebola in West Africa, at a HTHH and Siloam Family Health Center fundraiser
- Senator Bill Frist and HTHH Executive Director Jenny Eaton Dyer, PhD, blog about The Mother & Child Project on ONE.org
- Laurent Lamothe, Former Prime Minister of Haiti, sits down with Senator-Doctor Bill Frist to talk about rebuilding Haiti.
In the News
- Men as Difference-Makers: James Nardella's Essay in The Mother & Child Project
- An Application of Strategic Health Diplomacy in Latin America and the Caribbean: The U.S. Southern Command
- We’re Falling Behind on Family Planning: Five Ways To Get Us Back On Track
- Time to rise to our family planning promise